Why Choose Us
- We can be in and out of your home in 5-7 working days
- We also offer a full array of colors – you do not have to pick from what we have in stock
- Your cabinetry is finished with professional grade pigmented top coat. This special waterborne formula delivers extraordinary depth and vibrancy of color that cannot be achieved in any oil based product
- All products are low/no VOC
- You do not have to empty your cabinets
- You still have full access to your kitchen during the entire process
- We offer cost saving options to keep the cost manageable
Are you looking at your kitchen and wondering if it can be updated with paint or stain? Like the layout of your kitchen and it is functional but you want a new look? Your cabinets are in good shape but you can’t stand that Orange Oak?
Tupelo Lane Designs is your answer. We can finish your cabinets to a factory finish for 1/4 the price of replacing your cabinetry. Additionally, you will get your same ROI as buying new cabinets.
- Color & Staging Consulting
As color consultants we specialize in the complex effects of color and create color solutions for a client’s goals. As staging experts our goal is to make your home look like a model home: cozy, comfortable, colorful and inviting, with a personalized look to make it stand out from the rest of the other houses on the market.
- Rapid Refinish
The Rapid Refinish allows you to save on the cost of refinishing your cabinets and facilitates your cabinets being completed faster. Rapid Refinish clients on average are completed in 3 days-5 days. You will still have unlimited options in colors and finishes. As always you will have full access to your kitchen during the entire process.
Rapid Refinish: Option 1
Is geared to the budget conscience client that is a little handy and very organized. In this option, you label your doors and drawers with direction from Tupelo Lane Designs. You then remove the doors and drawers. We will take the doors and drawers offsite to be sprayed and will return them bubble wrapped. The client will then reinstall doors and drawers. Tupelo Lane Designs will return once all doors and drawers are installed for touch ups, pick up bubble wrap and take after pictures. We will do all prep work and refinishing of boxes on site. The discount in this option is approximately (5%-7%)
Rapid Refinish: Option 2
This option is geared to the serious DIY’er who is not quite brave enough to tackle refinishing cabinets on their own. In this option the client cleans and preps the cabinet boxes, tapes off the inside of the boxes, walls and appliances per specific direction from Tupelo Lane Designs. We will do all refinishing of boxes on site The discount in this option is approximately (5%-7%).
*options may be combined
When it comes to cabinet finishes, we realize the choices can seem endless. Tupelo Lane Designs is here to help. Taking leading influences on color and design, we examine the five major categories of kitchen styles in our world today and determine the cabinet finishes that best complement each style. Using our high performance finishes, we have applied our high-end multi-step wood finishing system to each of the five styles. The finishes selected will continue to gain popularity and the styles will be relevant far into the future.
- Old World
Contemporary kitchens tend to be described as modern, minimalist and sleek, containing styles from the 1940s to the present. The characteristics include horizontal clean lines, asymmetry and a lack of molding and other ornamentation.
- Gloss/satin painted or stained cabinet finishes
- Styles from striped veneers to subtly grained woods such as birch, ash or maple
Stainless steel, concrete and chrome accents
- From no hardware to simple brushed or polished nickel hardware for a clean, simple, high-end look
Antique kitchens offer an authentic character, unique dimension and visual interest. The antique style is often achieved through individual pieces, such as islands or cabinetry, designed to look like they’ve been there forever. Expect to see distressing at many levels, from nail holes to face chunking, as the means to achieve the beauty of this aged look.
- Crackle, glazed and distressed cabinet finishes
- Wormholes, tear outs, rounded corners, dents and scratches
- Raised or shaker panel cabinet doors
- Natural materials such as stone floors and mosaic tiles
- Brick or plaster walls
- Pewter or copper accents
From simple white cabinetry and fresh hue colors to natural wood furnishings, the casual style manifests itself in a relaxed, guest-friendly ambiance with mountain charm. Expect to see plank doors or simple doors, often with bead board panels.
- Natural and rough-hewn woods like pine, alder or maple
- Simply painted or painted, glazed and distressed cabinet finishes
- Lighter colored stains
- Decorative shelves and molding
- Antiques and flea market finds
Old World kitchens – their large hearths or cooking grottos and distressed unfitted cabinets – trace their look to pre-17th century Europe. The finish is key; stained and painted cabinetry that displays antiquing, distressing, chaining, wormholing and cracking gives an authentic warm-age patina.
- Raised panel cabinetry featuring elements like cracking, bead board, dish and cup racks, valence legs, flushed toes and bun feet
- Deep, rich colors
- Stone walls and/or floors
- Pewter or copper accents
- Mosaic tiles